Industrial Cottonwood Filter Screens
The principal difference between industrial filter screens and commercial filter screens is the strength of the material and stitching. The Industrial grade cottonwood filter, for instance, is engineered with an especially durable HVAC Mesh, 2.25” fiber reinforced outer bindings, industrial grade grommets, etc.
All industrial cottonwood filters created at Air Solutions Company, U.S.A. meet just about any air intake need and maintenance budget. Plus, they are compatible with most mechanical equipment makes and models.
For more information visit our manufacturing partner at Air Solution Company.
Industrial Grade Cottonwood Filters
These industrial grade cottonwood filters are ideal for use on all packaged and in-ground field erected cooling towers, large tonnage air cooled chillers and condenser units, and evaporative condenser units. The extraordinarily low static pressure impact at low and high air volume and velocities is an excellent feature of these industrial filters.
Engineered HVAC Mesh
2.25” heavy duty, fiber reinforced outer binding, industrial grade grommets and heavy duty, self-tapping stud adapter fastener. Fastens to steel and masonry for all your industrial applications.
Dealing with snow buildup issues this winter? Dual ply filters not only stop cottonwood seeds and other debris, they can stop snow buildup on your equipment.
How Dual Ply Filters Stop Snow
Light, fluffy snow gets blown into intake openings. The weight and moisture from the snow can then damage interior filters and equipment parts. Dual ply filters offer multiple ways to trap fine snow particles, with minimal effect on air flow. The black color of the filters absorbs light from the sun and helps keep the filters defrosted so they resist icing and snow buildup.
If snow does build up on the filters, it’s easily removed with a broom or a leaf blower!
Dual Ply Filter
- Ideal For: applications where cottonwood seed, insects, etc. are accompanied by excessive dust. Also ideal for helping to reduce snow buildup in duct & air chambers during winter periods.
- Click here for a snow application case study at Air Solution Company, our manufacturing partner.
- Includes: Heavy Duty, Fiber Reinforced Outer Binding with any combination of Commercial Duty, Industrial and Fine Mesh Media. Two plies are bound together to create a single multi-ply filter.
NEW! Stackable dual ply filters
- Ideal For: applications where cottonwood seed, insects, etc. are accompanied by excessive dust. Also, ideal for helping to reduce snow buildup in duct & air chambers during winter periods.
- Includes: Heavy Duty, Fiber Reinforced Outer Binding with Quick Release Nylon Toggle Fasteners or Self-Tapping Screws & Bonded Washer Fasteners and any combination of Commercial Duty, Industrial and Fine Mesh Media. Two or more plies are produced as individual filters that can be stacked on top of one another using common fasteners. This option enables greater flexibility and ease of cleaning vs. the non- stackable dual-ply product. Available Fasteners are Toggle Fasteners or Industrial Grade Stud Adapter Fasteners.
Slide mount filter systems
- Includes: Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Filter, Hardware and Cable Mounting Assembly. This filter slides like a curtain and includes Velcro Bundle Straps to hold filters neatly bundled to the side during storage periods.
- Ideal For: Medium and Large Tonnage Air Cooled Chillers and condensers up to 8ft. high and small to mid-size cooling towers
Roller track filter systems
- Includes: Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Filter, Roller Hooks, Heavy Duty Galvanized Track and Mounting Hardware and Velcro Bundle Straps to Hold Filters Neatly To One Side During Storage. This Filter Glides Along the Track Like A Curtain to Open and Close.
- Ideal For: Medium and Large Tonnage Air Cooled Chillers, Condensers and Large Cooling Towers or intake openings.
Industrial pulley mount filter systems
- Includes: Engineered Industrial HVAC Mesh, Cables & Pulley Assembly, and Pulley Rope & Mounting Hardware. Available with Choice of Bundle Straps for off season storage, Vinyl Cover or, Integrated Galvanized Storage Box with Turn Lock Cover.
- Ideal For: Large Cooling Towers and Intake Openings that require fast set-up or take down at the beginning & end of the season.
How to Install Industrial Cottonwood Filters
To see how easy cottonwood filters are to install, watch our video:
- Standard duty filters
- Fine mesh grade commercial filters
- Medium duty commercial filters
- Heavy duty commercial filters
Residential Condenser Coil Filters
Make your home system run with less stress, reduce energy costs and reduce compressor pressure, which increases AC operating life. For more information call us at 612-721-4000, or visit our manufacturing partner at Air Solution Company Commercial & Industrial Filter Screens.
“We have pretty much everything right in stock. And if we don’t, we’ll get it or make it ourselves!”
Matt - Owner/Proprietor